The Really Crafty Link Party #27 featured posts! |Keeping it Real

Friday, July 15, 2016

The Really Crafty Link Party #27 featured posts!

It's Friday and I'm so glad you're here, because it's time for me to share some wonderful features from this week's link party!

As usual, a big thank you to everyone who linked up, shared on social media and visited during the last few days!

The Really Crafty Link Party #27 featured posts!

So...Check out below the wonderful features from The Really Crafty Link Party #27!


  
http://kbbcrafts.blogspot.com.es/2016/07/farmers-market-tote.html?spref=pi
Farmer's Market Tote, shared by KBB Crafts & Stitches




http://www.culinaryenvy.com/best-veggie-gratin/
The Best Veggie Gratin, from Culinary Envy




http://www.myhusbandhastoomanyhobbies.com/2016/07/ribbon-wrapped-cookie-cutters-christmas.html
Ribbon Wrapped Cookie Cutter, by My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies



If you were featured, feel free to grab a button below and proudly display it in your post or blog.

Holidays Celebration Link Party


And don't forget. all craft-related posts linked (not just the features) are pinned to the Really Crafty Link Party Pinterest board  here.




Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to see you all here next Monday, for The Really Crafty Link Party #28!


keeping it real, craft blog



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my tote! That veggie gratin looks yummy . . . I think I'm going to have to try it!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen, I'm very glad you joined and shared your lovely tote with us!

      Delete
  2. Teresa, I really appreciate the feature! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Laurie, have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete